Elderslie Golf Club is keen to promote the club for members and families to enjoy as a place of leisure. We wish to create an inviting ambience where everyone can feel relaxed in their free time. As such, we have a flexible standard of dress for all club members and visitors.
- Shirts with an identifiable collar
- Round necked GOLF shirts
- Polo neck – turtle neck – roll neck jumpers (as an alternative to collar)
- Tailored Trousers and golf shorts
- Denim Trousers and Shirts (clubhouse only)
- Hats or Caps (golf course only)
- Spike-less Golf Shoes and Trainers
- Football colours of any description
- Combat/cargo trousers or shorts
- Tracksuits/Sportswear other than golf Clothing
- Hats or Caps in the clubhouse
Ripped, torn, wet or dirty clothing will not be permitted in the clubhouse under any circumstances.
Any visitor or member who is inappropriately dressed may be asked to leave the premises.
General Committee 2018